According to a statement issued by the government, the next step will be framed at the national level according to the following measures:
- Tourism establishments will be able to use 100% of their accommodation capacity, without exceeding 50% of their capacity in their common areas (restaurants, swimming pools, sports halls, etc.).
- Public transport will be allowed to use 75% of capacity between and within cities, under specific conditions.
- Official sporting events can be held without the presence of the public.
- Gatherings and activities where less than 20 people meet are allowed.
- Cultural centers, libraries, museums and monuments will be open while not exceeding 50% of their capacity.
It was also decided to maintain all the other precautionary restrictions previously approved (ban on festivities, weddings, cinemas, public swimming pools, funerals, etc.).
In order to successfully implement the various measures, the government calls on all citizens to continue their full commitment and strict compliance with all the precautionary measures adopted by the health authorities, taking into account in particular the health risks posed by the summer period and the days of Eid Al-Adha.
According to the same source, authorities will close all residential areas and districts that may become a COVID-19 cluster. The same decision will be applied to any production, service and tourism unit that does not comply with the rules set by the health protocol.